[Wien] Missing data in DOS plot & data file

Parker, David S. parkerds at ornl.gov
Mon Nov 21 14:51:26 CET 2011

Dear J K and everyone else: The instructions below were helpful in solving a problem
With tetra producing some DOS and partial DOS values as 'NaN' despite the lack
Of an 'NaN' in the corresponding case.qtl file.  To fix just add the flag ("-fp-model precise") below at the end
Of this line in the tetra Makefile, i.e.

FOPT     = -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -traceback -fp-model precise

Note that the other optimization flags may vary depending upon your compiler, architecture, etc.

And then compile using "make" as usual.

Good luck - David Parker