[Wien] spin texture?

Ruben Weht ruweht at cnea.gov.ar
Tue Oct 4 19:33:38 CEST 2011

Dear Gerhard,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
I think you are absolutely right about
my misconception.

I guess what I wrongly called "non-collinear spin
in reciprocal space" was that, the spin polarization.
With your advice I re-read some of the papers and
found that is it what people show.
Sorry for my ignorance.

I would try to figure out how to calculate P
using Wien2k.

I will also read that book. It seems interesting.

Thanks again for all,

      Ruben