[Wien] Ploting DOS

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Thu Sep 15 08:48:56 CEST 2011

There is at least a manual way for doing this: read the case.dos*up and
case.dos*dn files into whatever spreadsheet program (they are simple
text column files), and make any additions/subtractions of columns you
want into the spreadsheet program.

Stefaan