[Wien] (no subject)

Madhav Ghimire ghimire.mpg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:59:21 CEST 2012

Dear Dr. Xavier,
Yes I have got some experimental data to compare my calculations. Once I
can fix the value of U and calcualte its band structure in bulk state, I
will need to perform its surface state calculations to compare.
Thanks for the site you provided. I will go through it for both U and
supercell.
Regards
M. P. Ghimire
NIMS