[Wien] problem in installation

Jameson Maibam j.maibam_official at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 05:35:21 CEST 2012

Dear WIEN2k users and developers, I have a problem in installation of WIEN2k 11 using intel composer xe 2011. I have downloaded the intel fortran
composer xe 2011 from the trial using site. It was succesfully installed in my
ubuntu 11.10 64 bit. My computer is having intel centrino duo. I have followed the instructions given in the user guide
provided by intel. I have also added in my bashrc the following line
export PATH=$PATH:/opt/intel/bin/

source /opt/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64

I got the following message before doing the siteconfiguration.

"You seem to have installed the ifort compiler at
opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/bin/intel64/ifort
Please remember VERSION and PAT for later reference
Ypur MKLROOT variable is: /opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.9.293/mkl
I do not find the MKL_TARGET_ARCH variable (needed only for ifort
v12)"

Please help.