[Wien] DOS

ben amara imen imen.benamara5 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:37:08 CEST 2012

Hello!
 I'm trying to determine the electronic structure of binary compound but
when I plot its DOS, the antisymmetric gap which is an intrinsic property
of each binary compound,  have not appeared in valence band. .However, when
i plot the Band structure this antisymmetric gap appear but xspagetti give
this note:

 error reading QTLs (inconsistent qtl-file):
  band:          20  k-point:          38
  execution continued without fat-bands ...

 I have tryed to correct the in1 file but the problem still ( the
antissymetric gap have not appeared)
 Can you help me and thanks in advance