[Wien] DOS

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 26 17:44:06 CEST 2012

The message about reading the QTLs is not error, just an information.
spaghetti dedected a case.qtl file (from your DOS calculation and noticed that it does not fit
to the bandstructure mesh. Thus one cannot make "fat-bands".

To get rid of the message, either run also the    x lapw2 -qtl -band  switch, or remove  and case.qtl.