[Wien] configure input file for TETRA

Viktor Zano zanov at post.bgu.ac.il
Mon Aug 20 17:00:27 CEST 2012

*Although is sounds very reasonball, I tried with another browser (Chrome)
and still have that problem!!!*
*I didn't a real full answer, this is from the manual:*

*case.qtl Contains eigenvalues and corresponding partial charges (bandwise)
in a form suitable for tetra and band structure plots with “band
character”. The decomposition of these charges is controlled by ISPLIT in
case.struct.*

* *

*isplit this is just an output-option and is used to specify the
decomposition of the lm-like charges into irreducible representations,
useful for interpretation in*

*case.qtl). This parameter is automatically set by symmetry:*

*0 no split of l-like charge*

*1 p-z, (p-x, p-y) e.g.:hcp*

*2 e-g, t-2g of d-electrons e.g.:cubic*

*3 d-z2, (d-xy,d-x2y2), (d-xz,dyz) e.g.:hcp*

*4 combining option 1 and 3 e.g.:hcp*

*5 all d symmetries separate*

*6 all p symmetries separate*

*8 combining option 5 and 6*