[Wien] installation errors

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Dec 21 15:21:25 CET 2012

It is telling you exactly what you need to do, namely give the correct path
for lapack,which coms with ifort but may need to be installed for other
compilers. I suggest that you use google to search for what lapack is, and
read that documentation if you need to install or the ifort documentation
if you have that. Please try and inform yourself first as much as possible
before sending an email.

Wien2k will work fine, albeit slowly on 32 bit systems. However, we cannot
say what you need to do since we have no idea what libraries, compilers etc
you have.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996