[Wien] Reg:Boltztrap

Swetarekha Ram swetarekharam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:41:47 CET 2012

Dear Prof. Blaha and Wien2k users,

      I am using Bolztrap code newly. I have ran the calculation and I
got the output also.
But I have some doubt, to extract data.
 I want to plot the graph between Thermo power(S) and hole
concentration (p (holes/cm^3)).

How can I find the hole concentration of my compound.
  From which file  I can extract the hole concentration  ?

I tried to get the hole concentration and i extracted the same from
the (sigma/tao) in case.condtens file. But I am not getting the same
plots like the ref. [PRB 83,233206(2011)]. To extract the hole
concentration do we have to take some energy range? I want to know,
where I am wrong ?
In this point I just want proper explanation.
Can any one help me?
Previously I sent my doubt, but i did not get any reply. Please kindly reply.
Thanks in advance.

--
Swetarekha Ram,
Research Scholar,