[Wien] Reg:Boltztrap

Gregory Pomrehn gpomrehn at caltech.edu
Mon Feb 6 21:26:35 CET 2012

The carrier concentration is found in the 3rd column of each of case.trace,
case.condtens and case.halltens files.  It is in units of
carriers/unitcell.  Positive values correspond to a net hole concentration
and negative values for electrons.

To plot S versus rho, you will need to extract the rows corresponding to a
given temperature, and plot the respective S tensor columns (13-21) in
case.condten with column 3.  You can scale column 3 by the unit cell volume
given in case.outputtrans to get units of carrier/volume.

Greg