[Wien] Fwd: email for support mailing list

Celine Hin celhin at vt.edu
Thu Feb 9 18:03:46 CET 2012

Dear WIEN2k users,

We are trying to run w2web but we found the following problem:

The w2web has been configured to use queuing system by editing the
configuration and adding the line

qsub=cat %f > w2web-job;qsub-wienjob_lapw

When I try to execute the run using this execution type.

I get the following display in the web interface

"cd /home/celhin/WIEN2k/PbTe10;cat
/home/celhin/WIEN2k/PbTe10/.command.471480.16886 > w2web-job;
qsub-wienjob_lapw &

But the above command is not executed, the w2web-job file is not created nor
the qsub-wienjob_lapw script executed. I was wondering if anything else
needs to be done to ensure that the above execution type can be used.

Best regards,
Celine Hin.