[Wien] Fwd: email for support mailing list

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Feb 12 21:33:12 CET 2012

You may have to adopt a few lines in the scripts or rename some scripts.

i) do you see a w2web-job file in your working dir with a proper content ?

ii) the unmodified qsub-wienjob_lapw contains

cp $WIENROOT/qsub-job0_lapw job2

but $WIENROOT/qsub-job0_lapw does not exist. Instead I have provided two
crude templates
$WIENROOT/qsub-job0_ll  and  $WIENROOT/qsub-job0_sge

You have to copy them to qsub-job0_lapw and adapt them according to the
needs of your queuing system.