[Wien] Successfully installation of Wien2k on Uubntu

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH sanjayfizix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:47:24 CET 2012

Respected Prof. R. K. Thapa Sir and All wien2k Users,

I am very happy to say that yesterday, I successfully installed Wien2k 11.1
on Ubuntu 10.04.3 64 bit on Dell Core i3 laptop of 3 GB RAM
with Intel FORTRAN composerxe2011.3.174 after three weak struggle.  It all
happened with help of users of wien2k. So, I can not forget to thanks to
all users of wien2k for guiding me. I specially thanks to Dr. Susanta, Dr.
Dibya Prakas rai, Prof. Gavin, Prof. Gaku and last but not the least Prof.
L. Marks and Prof. Verma for sparing your time for me.
I will always remain grateful to you all. I want to say one thing to all
wien2k users "DO HELP WHO NEED HELP"  in any field not only in research.
Once again thank you so much to all wien2k users.

With kind Regards and Thanks,

*
*"DO HELP WHO NEED HELP"
*
*
*SANJAY KUMAR SINGH                                                      *
SCHOOL OF STUDIES IN PHYSICS
JIWAJI UNIVERSITY
GWALIOR - 474 011 (M.P.),INDIA
Mobile : +91-9229979962