[Wien] Error in LAPW2

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 23 09:02:06 CET 2012

w2web sets during the initialization some flags, so that it knows what your
calculation is supposed to do.

For instance the flag "spin-polarization" is set when you answer "yes" to
the corresponding question at the end of init_lapw.

I suppose, you did "manually" a spin-polarized calculation, but you never "told" w2web,
that it  is spin-polarized. Thus w2web wanted to produce a non-spinpolarized DOS.

You can change in   "Session management / change info" the corresponding flag and it should work.