[Wien] Magnetic moment for AFM configuration

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jan 25 11:10:00 CET 2012

I never tried to calculate something like this but my first guess of what
goes wrong would be along the lines of Laurence Marks ideas. Are you sure
that the symmetry of your supercell is compatible with an overall AF
solution? For example something like

++++++++++
----------
++++++++++
----------
vacuum spacer
chmiesorption layer
++++++++++
.
.
.

could easily be the result of a supercell construction - and it would NOT
be compatible with an overall AFM solution.

Best regards,

Martin Pieper