[Wien] Total energy

ben abdallah houda bhouda02 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 26 19:40:45 CET 2012

Hello, Greg
Thank you for your response. I have another question about total energy: what is the difference between total energy obtained after optimization and that found after SCF calculation (analysis: ENE in w2web interface) and which energy i have to choose to calculate energy of magnetic state.

Thank you for your help in advance.
H. Ben Abdallah