[Wien] urgent help required

Maxim Rakitin rms85 at physics.susu.ac.ru
Mon Jan 30 07:32:06 CET 2012

Hi,

The information you provided is not enough to help you. There were some
similar posts in the mailing list, e.g.:

    http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2008-November/011702.html
    http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2008-November/011703.html

There is also a description of possible reasons of the error in a
mailing list of another calculation package:

    http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2005-March/002272.html

Search for more information in WIEN2k mailing list. Providing your
options can be a good idea.

Best regards,
    Maxim Rakitin
    Young researcher