[Wien] WIEN2k 12 fft_modules

محمد ارشد فرحان arshadfarhan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 03:54:27 CEST 2012

Dear Prof. Lawrance & Gavin-Abo,

i've not tested the latest version of Wien2k but, let me mention one more
place where real*4 are used that is in the creation of case.klist_band.

for any complicated coordinate in the k-path (mainly in monoclinic systems)
by using Xcrysden, the multiplier goes shooting high and coordinate value
exceeds real*4 consequently printing ****** in places of k-point
coordinates in case.klist_band file.

the XcrySden developers claim it to be on part of Wien2k where it insists
on real value but restricts it to 4 digits.

if possible, please also look into it and of-course suggest me a solution
as i'm quite not a linux guy.

regards,

*محمد ارشد فرحان*
Dept of Chemistry,