[Wien] assingned cores can not be used totally

王静 wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
Mon Jun 11 09:31:42 CEST 2012

Hi,everyone
   It seems that I can't use all my assignation cores while doing the parallel calculation.
For example , I assigned 4 cores in the .machines file for K points parallel calculation.
It sometimes shows only 2 cores when I checked during the processing(even for lapw1).
PS: The total K points is always 100 or 1000. That is, the count of K points can be divied by the number of cores exactly.
I don't know the reason and wonder whether it will affect my calcultions and speed.By the way WIEN2K was compiled with OPENMPI without error.

        Wang Jing
        wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
          2012-06-11