[Wien] Reg: k-point parallel submission of script to the HPC

shwetha gummula shwetha.gummula at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:44:58 CET 2012

Dear Prof. Peter Blaha and Wien2k users,

          We are trying to submit k-point parallelization jobs to HPC
through script file (qsub case.sh). It is showing job ID but it is not
running (not showing any error). This mail I posted to wien2k user list
earlier also but I didn't solved the problem yet. Please can any one help
me regarding this. We are using WIEN2k 11.1 on Red Hat 5.6 version in our
HPC. We have Intel 10 version Fortran compiler in our machine. Here I am
attaching the script file.

         Thanking you

 Regards
G.Shwetha