[Wien] STOP CORE END

Masood Yousaf masoodyousaf1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 04:11:15 CET 2012

Dear WIEN users,
I want to run an oxide material for optical properties with MBJ.But in each of my cycles “stop core end” line appears after “LAPW2 END”. The MBJ cycles are executed successfully with each cycle having this “stop core end line” Because of this I am unable to find optical property graphs . Can anyone tell me about nature of this line ? what should I do to avoid this line? I have tried multiple times by changing different parameters but not able to execute it properly
>hup: Command not found.
>LAPW0 END
>LAPW0 END
>LAPW1 END