[Wien] STOP CORE END

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Mon Mar 19 09:14:26 CET 2012

My guess: there is no error at all here. Depending on the OS and
compiler (and/or compiler settings?), the 'end' message can be
different. Probably the piece of code in SRC_lcore was compiled in a
different way (even with a different compiler?) then the rest of your
wien2k installation. Maybe you copied the lcore executable from
somewhere else?

If your calculation converges, and if there are no error messages in
case.dayfile (what does it tell about lcore there?), then you should not
worry about this.

Stefaan