[Wien] "Hex2rhomb" produce wrong positions

王静 wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
Sun May 13 04:44:29 CEST 2012

Hi, ALL,
When I use the command “hex2rhomb” to convert the hexagonal to rhombohedral postions, it is found that some atoms are at the same coordinations after the conversion. For example, Atom A (0, 0, 0) and B (1/3, 2/3, 2/3) are at different position (space group P3M1, No. 156). When hex2rhomb is executed, they are both in (0, 0, 0). Since they are different atoms for A and B, I wonder there is something wrong. Could anyone provide some suggestion? Thanks very much!

                 Wang Jing
        wangjingjing at ciac.jl.cn
          2012-05-13