[Wien] Re : error lapw1 unit 18

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon May 21 03:43:00 CEST 2012

The error message "can not open unit 18" seems incomplete.

I can only guess that maybe you mixed a non-spin polarized and spin
polarized run.

See: http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2010-June/013366.html

You can also find some other posts on the "unit 18" error by older
archives search at: http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/mailing_list/