[Wien] Re : error lapw1 unit 18

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon May 21 03:52:21 CEST 2012

A more general comment. As described in the user guide, for every command
there is a .def file, for instance lapw1.def or uplapw1.def. This file is
created by the "x" command. If you read the relevant .def file you will see
that it has the unit number as well as the file name. You can then track
back to what is wrong, perhaps as Gavin says mixing spin and no spin.

You can do the same for all commands. It is a good learning experience to
look, and also look and understand what the "x" command is doing.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996
else has thought"