[Wien] setrmt_lapw

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Sep 13 22:59:24 CEST 2012

I do not know what exactly you need, but just a remark:

One can expand the interstitial potential (fourier series) into Besselfunctions
from any center and thus "extend the potential from RMT on to some larger sphere (e.g. a WS sphere)

Peter Blaha
Inst. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna
Getreidemarkt 9, A-1060 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43-1-5880115671