[Wien] setrmt_lapw

John Rundgren jru at kth.se
Fri Sep 14 14:17:48 CEST 2012

Dear WIEN2k Team,

Thanks for setrmt_lapw info posted by Laurence, Peter, Gerhard, and
Peter, in order of emails appearing on my screen.

Peter's second info is glowing hot: "extend the potential from RMT onto
some larger sphere (e.g. a WS sphere)". Such an extension is exactly
what is desirable for the application of WIEN2k to LEED scattering phase
shifts.

New inquiry: How is such an extension made? Is a piece of code available
somewhere in W12.1?

My phase shift code has an entrance for case.clmsum and case.vcoul as
is. But for comparison of WIEN2k's self-consistence with Mattheiss's
direct superposition I need freedom of manipulation to greater radii
than those delivered by setrmt_lapw.

With best wishes,
John
KTH