[Wien] Error in WIEN2k_12.1 Installation

vishal jain vjain045 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:56:16 CEST 2013

Dear Sir

I want to know how can define MKLROOT and Which one system i have to choose
(i choose I    Linux (Intel ifort 12.0 compiler + mkl )  )
I install MKL Librery anf ifort compiler (l_mkl_11.0.2.146 and
l_fcompxe_2013.3.163)

Getting the following error

   ******************************
   *  Specify compiler options  *
   ******************************

PLEASE NOTE: Best performance can be obtained with processor specific
options.
Very important for speed-up is a optimized BLAS (like mkl, essl, ..),
or at least the GOTO- or ATLAS-BLAS instead of the simple "-lblas_lapw"

For more info see  http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq
searching ....
 I could not find the mkl-library because MKLROOT is not defined.
 Please check whether mkl is installed at all and where
 (mkl is included in new ifort versions, see www.intel.com )
 Without mkl you should install the GOTO-blas or you must use the blas_lapw
 library (performance loss)
Hit Enter to continue