[Wien] Error in WIEN2k_12.1 Installation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Apr 4 17:19:20 CEST 2013

I want to know how can define MKLROOT
*
*Usually, MKLROOT is set by adding the following line at the end of the
.bashrc file:
*
*source /opt/intel/composerxe/bin/compilervars.sh intel64

This is for a 64 bit operating system.  For 32 bit, intel64 is changed
to ia32.  If this doesn't work, most likely you have to consult you
operting system manual on how to set environmental variables for your
system.
*
*Which one system i have to choose (i choose I    Linux (Intel ifort
12.0 compiler + mkl )  )
I install MKL Librery anf ifort compiler (l_mkl_11.0.2.146 and
l_fcompxe_2013.3.163)

Your choice 'I' is correct for ifort 13.x.