[Wien] error in running the x opticc

ben abdallah houda bhouda02 at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 7 17:55:58 CEST 2013

Dear  McDermott Eamon John Gordon,

Thank you for your answer. But I need to solve this problem. Have you a practical solution?
More thank you for your help!

________________________________
 De : McDermott Eamon John Gordon <eamon.mcdermott at tuwien.ac.at>
Envoyé le : Dimanche 7 avril 2013 12h16
Objet : Re: [Wien] error in running the x opticc

no space left on device

You have run out of disk space on the device containing your output directory, or for some other reason the process is unable to write to the disk (such as NFS issues).

Best regards,

--
Eamon McDermott, M.Sc.
Institute of Materials Chemistry, TU Wien
eamon.mcdermott at tuwien.ac.at
Office: +43 (1) 58801-165304
Scheduling: http://doodle.com/eamon.mcdermott

On 2013-04-07, at 12:08 PM, ben abdallah houda <bhouda02 at yahoo.fr>