[Wien] How to calculate Plasma Frequency and Number of effective electrons.

Zaid raheskoon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:30:09 CEST 2013

Respected Wien Users

I am inexperience in calculating optical properties May any one guide me
how to calculate Plasmon energy and Number of effective electrons ? After
some effort I came to know that the energy associated to highest peak value
in Electron loss plot will be Plasmon energy. While value for No of
effective electrons can be obtained from X KRAM sumrule. Can Any one
confirm this information true ?  And which sum rule should be selected ?

Best Regards
M, Zaid