[Wien] Multicore on i7 iMac

pluto at physics.ucdavis.edu pluto at physics.ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 16 14:49:34 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thank you for the answer. In the meantime I have realized this mistake.

I have now all 8 threads practically fully utilized (HT Intel i7 in iMac)
for lapw1 and lapw2. It reduced the iteration from approx. 7.2min to
5.5min (compared to utilizing 4 threads only with OMP_NUM_THREADS).

I think it solves my problems for now. Again thank you for your support
and rapid answers.

Regards,
Lukasz