[Wien] An error while performing SCF

Muhammad Sajjad sajjadpu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 06:49:06 CEST 2013

Dear  Pieper
Yes I have "show dayfile". i m using w2web. YES I have successfully
completed my calculations with this system but i used wien2k version 8. No
error appears in initialization. one more thing, I have run same SCF on
wien2k version 8 and it is finished successfully. I am running spin
polarized calculations. In this case Lattice constant is 6.109 A.Kindly
help me to solve this problem.
Regards
M. Sajjad