[Wien] An error while performing SCF

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 19 09:48:49 CEST 2013

Dear Sajjad,

good to know that you have found the button 'show dayfile' ... but what
does the dayfile say? It should give more details than STDOUT.

Are you using Wien2k-8 now? In that case an update might be a good idea.

Is this case larger than the cases you calculated without errors? With 4GB
on core i5 you may run into memory limits with a magnetic "transition metal
doped CdTe for 25 percent doping concentration" (see UG installation
section for memory requirements).

Best luck,

Martin Pieper

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:49:06 +0800, Muhammad Sajjad <sajjadpu at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear  Pieper
> Yes I have "show dayfile". i m using w2web. YES I have successfully
> completed my calculations with this system but i used wien2k version 8.
No

<sajjadpu at gmail.com>