[Wien] ROTDEF error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 26 13:54:19 CEST 2013

Ok. Now we can at least pin-down where the problem may come from.

It seems it is really in mixer.

What version of WIEN2k are you using ?

Download again SRC_mixer.tar.gz and reinstall it.

Or recompile mixer with -O0 (no optimization),....

I have no other advise, since your struct file runs perfectly on all our
computers.