[Wien] ROTDEF error

saurabh samant saurabhsamant9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:39:45 CEST 2013

Dear Prof. Blaha & WIEN 2k users,
I am using wien2k 12.1 version. While initializing through w2web after
running x sgroup and viewing outputsgroup there comes an option "use
structfile generated by sgroup?". By selecting yes, and going through the
rest of initialization, SCF runs without error and the problem is solved.
Thanking you,
Saurabh Samanta