[Wien] Using TB-mbj functional in WIEN-2k

Michael Sluydts Michael.Sluydts at UGent.be
Mon Aug 26 12:34:16 CEST 2013

Hello,

To expand the previous reply a bit, the manual lists the steps that
init_mBJ_lapw follows which you must execute manually unless you are
using version 13.

Regards,

Michael Sluydts