No subject

Thu Aug 15 13:35:08 CEST 2013

In each :QTL i have 12 values. I am thinking that there are like below

:QTL001:  S E-S P E-P D E-D eg E-eg t2g E-t2g F E-F
   here S= s orbital
          E-S= Energy of s orbital   like that for remaining orbitals.

Is it correct?

Can take the these direct values for eg and t2g orbitals?

Please suggest me?

Thanking you.