[Wien] Problem regarding generating structure with hexagonal unit cell (P6_3/mmc)

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:22:35 CET 2013

My best guess is that you have atomic positions such as 0.3333 0.6667
which have to be 0.33333333 0.66666667, i.e. high accuracy.

This problem is patched in more recent versions, and you are using a
very old version.

Of course, since you have opted not to provide sufficient information
about your structure this is just a guess, and could well be wrong. If
you want sensible responses you MUST provide more information.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University