[Wien] Problem regarding generating structure with hexagonal unit cell (P6_3/mmc)

Santu Baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:55:47 CET 2013

Many many thanks to you Prof. Laurence Marks.[?]

It realy worked. I am doing calculation on an Oxychloride compound with
hexagonal cell. In VASP and LMTO there were no such problems. But when I
tried in WIEN2k I got that problem .

That is exactly due to the reason what you said .

*Thanks again.* [?]