[Wien] supercell

Mohamed ouaissa m.ouaissa at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 9 23:11:46 CET 2013

Dear Peter,

Thanks, but can you tell me if my method to dope a structure is
      correct?

In other words, I have 74 Imma with B lattice, so select B lattice
      in StructGen to split positions and add atoms, then use sgroup to
      find the new structure (12 C2/m).

Is it possible to tell me what i should do exactely?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Mohamed