[Wien] Electron density at ruthenium nucleus

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 14 07:56:21 CET 2013

Supercell will NEVER reduce the unit cell parameters.

Probably you did it already in your first Au calculations !

Did you optimize the volume ?? After optimize.job the struct file
contains the lattice parameters from your "last" calculation!

PS: I don_t know what you want to simulate, but a 8-atom cell is way too
small to simulate an "impurity".