[Wien] Electron density at ruthenium nucleus

Robert Larson rolarson at mymail.mines.edu
Sat Jan 12 22:06:43 CET 2013

Thanks very much for you help, I have made the changes that you suggested.

In a related calculation, I created a supercell of a gold lattice and
introduced a chromium atom in order to model chromium atoms in
substitutional sites.  I followed the guidelines in the users guide and
everything in the calculation seemed to go well.  However I noticed that
the a, b and c parameters had been slightly reduced (around 5%) from the
values that I had entered originally. Am I correct in thinking that this
adjustment was made to account for the new lattice configuration? I have
attached the struct file from the calculation.

Thanks again in advance,
Bob Larson