[Wien] WIEN2k bug report (SRC_lapwso/atpar.f)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jan 30 09:53:42 CET 2013

Dear Dr. Koichi,

Thank you very much for your report.

I can confirm that your findings and suggestion is correct.

So far, we used ALWAYS the APW/LAPW setting of the first atom and l=0.

However, I guess in practically ALL cases, the default input case.in1
would have worked correctly.

Problems occur, if you manually select "LAPW" for the l=0 channel of the
first atom, (but not for the p-channels), because of incompatibilities
of lapwso and lapw2.

In any case, I recommend the change indicated below and I'll update my
source.

Thanks
Peter Blaha

--