[Wien] Band gap as a function of effective U - LDA+U(SIC)

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jan 30 13:08:03 CET 2013

Dear Jihoon Park,

I don't have that much of an experience myself with orb, and you give too
little information, but my first guess would be that you didn't really call
orb and lapwdm. Maybe a few hints where to look can help:

Does your dayfile show a call to orb and lapwdm?
Did you generate case.indm? Since your case is magnetic you most probably
need case.indmc!
Do you use w2web? Did you switch on orb and dm there?

And finally: Does your ferrite structure REALLY contain 11 inequivalent Fe
atoms?

Best regards,

Martin Pieper

--