[Wien] temperature influence on EFGs calculations

abdel Mar.. abdel3a000 at hotmail.fr
Wed Jul 17 10:32:01 CEST 2013

thank you Xavier for your replay

As you know   Mossbauer parameters vary with temperature
my Mossbauer parameters are measured at room temperature.
how can we relate this measure (at room temperature) to the calculated value at (0k).

for example : my material is paramagnetic  at room temperature,  antiferromagnetic at low temperature < 30K.
my measure is at room temperature, so my calculation will be for antiferro. case. i'm lost at this stage😩

Regards