[Wien] scp error

Yundi Quan quanyundi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:06:32 CEST 2013

Thank Stefaan and Michael for your prompt replies.

My $SCRATCH file is set to ./ in the .bashrc file. I forgot to mention
that I used x lapw2 -qtl -p -it rather than x lapw2 -qtl -p. The
option -it tells WIEN2k to use iterative diagonalization, which should
not be a problem. In uplapw2_1.def, it says that
10,'./case.vectorup_1', 'unknown','unformatted',9000

I think this line tells lapw2 where to find the vector. But again, ./
seems to mean my home directory rather than my working directory.

I tried making a new scratch directory and set the $SCRATCH to that
directory as suggested by Michael. I hope it works.

Yundi