[Wien] scp error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 4 14:04:36 CEST 2013

-it does not have an effect for lapw2 since there is no diagonalization.

The problem is most likely that you need a proper .processes file to run
     x lapw2 -p. Most PBS-scripts create only   .machines and run_lapw
will then generate later on .processes.

My suggestion:  First check if you have the vector files in "case":

cd /home/my_username/wien2k/case
ls -alsrt *vector*

If they look ok (size and date !!!)

use   join_vectorfiles

to combine them to a single "non-parallel" vector and then
submit   x lapw2 -qtl   (without -p)

Note: in "QTL-mode", lapw2 always runs only on a single core and the -p
option is only used to let the code know about the parallel vector files.