[Wien] Reg: Spin orbit coupling in magnetic case..

Peram sreenivasa reddy peramsreenivas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 16:43:12 CEST 2013

Dear Wien2k,

                   I am doing calculations for a magnetic system with
WIEN2k 12.1 version. I did calculations for non-magnetic case  without spin
orbit coupling and with spin orbit coupling. Both are completed without any
error.

Now i am trying magnetic case. In magnetic case without spin orbit coupling
is completed without any error. But with spin orbit coupling in magnetic
case is showing error as shown below.

 LAPW0 END
 LAPW1 END
 LAPW1 END
LAPWSO END
L2main - QTL-B Error

I posted this problem before also, but that time i used 11.1 version of
WIEN2k. Now 12.1 version also showing the same error while running the
calculation.

Could any one please suggest me regarding this....

Thank you very much in advance.....

**